How to Market Yourself to get the Career you want?
Join Pia Beck of Curate Well Co. for a workshop all about identifying and leveraging your unique expertise!
If you’re currently on the job market wondering how to talk about your skills confidently, searching for the next opportunity that will fulfill you, or starting your own venture, knowing your unique value proposition will set you up for success!
Pia believes that every single person has a gift — something completely unique to offer the world. In this workshop, we’re going to be covering tangible tools and tactics to tap into what you’re already great at, get comfortable talking about it, and seek work that allows you to use it!
- What a unique value proposition is and how to define yours
- The tool used inside tech startups to help each person lean into their potential
- Why knowing your personal and professional values is key to landing a job that feels aligned
- How to prepare for interviews to land a job thats a perfect fit for your unique expertise
- The formula for a succinct and powerful elevator pitch
You’ll walk away with 5+ actionable steps to identify, define, and share your unique expertise.
She’s a life + business coach known for turning pain points into action items.
Coined the Queen of Implementation, her expertise is in connecting the big picture vision to the nitty gritty details in order to create instinctual strategy, systems and steps. She helps Curate clients and community organize, implement, and execute.
Curate Well Co. combines purpose and process to help emerging and established entrepreneurs start and scale savvy, streamlined, sensational businesses, make massive aligned and authentic impact, and launch a life they love + leave a legacy.
At Curate Well Co., we believe in a curated life on purpose through sharing your unique gifts.
Instagram: @curatewellco (https://www.instagram.com/curatewellco)