- Stacey Abrams Political Leader, Nonprofit CEO, Author, and Serial Entrepreneur
- Robin Roberts Co-Anchor of ABC's Good Morning America
- Stacy London Style Expert & New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Lindy West Author, Activist, and Writer of Hulu’s “Shrill”
- Rebecca Minkoff Fashion Designer & Entrepreneur
- Arlan Hamilton Founder and Managing Partner, Backstage Capital
- Cindy Robbins Former President and Chief People Officer at Salesforce
- Liz Plank Author, Award-winning Journalist and Executive Producer
- Jessica Bennett Gender Editor at The New York Times
- Amy Nelson Founder and CEO of The Riveter
- Kibi Anderson President, Red Table Talk
- Heather Barmore Senior Advisor to VoteRunLead
- Rozy Boswell Head of Partnerships at AllVoices
- Karen Cahn Founder & CEO of iFundWomen
- Glynda Carr President & CEO, Higher Heights for America
- Ally Coll President and Co-Founder of the Purple Campaign
- Tiffany Dufu CEO & Founder, The Cru
- Sarah Feingold Co-Founder, The Fourth Floor
- Gloria Feldt Co-Founder and President, Take The Lead
- Ashley C. Ford Writer & Host
- Jen Hatmaker New York Times Best-selling Author and Host of the “For the Love” Podcast
- Ilyse Hogue President of NARAL Pro-Choice America
- Katya Libin Co-Founder & CEO of HeyMama
- Glynnis MacNicol Writer and Author of No One Tells You This: A Memoir
- Marty McDonald Founder of Boss Women Media
- Lauren McGoodwin Founder + CEO of Career Contessa, Host and Author
- Emma Mcilroy Founder and CEO of Wildfang
- Susan McPherson Founder and CEO of McPherson Strategies
- Alicia Menendez Author, "The Likeability Trap"
- Karen Appleton Page General Partner, B Capital Group
- Hitha Palepu CEO of Rhoshan Pharmaceuticals, Investor, Author
- Rosette Pambakian Investor and Advisor
- Jennifer Pierotti Lim Co-founder and Executive Director of Republican Women for Progress
- Monica Ramirez Founder, Justice for Migrant Women
- Jennifer Romolini Author & Editor
- Ann Shoket Author of The Big Life
- Rachel Sklar Founder, TheLi.st
- Latham Thomas Best-selling Author, Founder of Mama Glow
- Nina Vaca Chairman & CEO Pinnacle Group
- Karen Wilkins-Mickey Director, Diversity & Inclusion at Alaska Airlines
- Lindsey Taylor Wood Founder & CEO of The Helm
Register now for the future
Claim your seat now for The Riveter Summit: Women Building the Future, and join close to 500 attendees for one and a half days of inspiring keynotes and tactical, intimate workshops, all designed to unite women and allies in our work toward a better tomorrow.
Join us for a day and a half of programming as we work together to discuss today’s critical issues including:
Power and money are inextricably linked. The gender pay gap and paucity of funding for female-helmed businesses are well-documented in America. And yet, women make most consumer purchase decisions. These realities affect everyone, not just women. In the Making Gains track, we’ll explore power and money from a few angles.
- Negotiating to Lead
- Money is Power. Make More.
- Voting With Your Wallet: Companies That Live Your Values
The Power of Women
When women share their stories, change follows, whether it impacts one person or yields societal shifts. The panels in this track feature women sharing the bold moves they’ve made in the name of building the future.
- The Importance and Power of Women Telling Their Stories
- The Pivot: Our Careers, Our Messages, Our Lives
- Rebranding Motherhood at Work
Strength in Numbers
We’re here to stoke change for ourselves, for our communities, and for the future. The coming year will demand intentional action, and we need to be prepared. The panels in this track will explore ways to plan and activate for change.
- Advocating For Yourself (and Others)
- Voting Rights
- Building an Organizing & Giving Strategy
Included in your ticket: Access to all keynotes, fireside chats, breakout sessions, and other events on The Riveter Summit lineup. Airfare and accommodations are not included in the ticket price.
For group rates of 5 or more, please contact us.
Need some help getting your company to send you to Summit? Use this Letter to Your Boss template to make the case.
440 West 15th Street
New York, NY
A beautiful space in the heart of Chelsea, Highline Stages is equipped with rooms and plentiful spaces to network and relax between sessions. Located just across the street from the myriad food and drink options at local favorite Chelsea Market.
Hotels & travel
We’ve partnered with INNSiDE by Meliã New York Nomad and are pleased to offer a special reduced rate to Summit attendees of $289 per night from Tuesday, November 5, until Thursday, November 7. The rate is available until the supply of rooms lasts. To reserve your room today, contact the INNSiDE Reservations Department at 212.951.1000 or email email@example.com. Reference “The Riveter Group” when making the reservation to receive this special rate.
As one of our Summit sponsors, Alaska Airlines is offering a 10% discount on airfare. Details on how to claim your discount will be provided upon registration.
The Riveter Summit is fortunate to have the support and partnership of some of the best brands around, and we are thrilled to offer attendees experiences, special offers, and products from:
Interested in being a sponsor? Contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase tickets at the door when I arrive at The Riveter Summit?
We expect The Riveter Summit to sell out, so we suggest buying as soon as you can. We will share updates on availability as The Riveter Summit approaches.
Is the conference only available to women?
No! The Riveter is built by women, for everyone. We welcome everyone who supports the equity of opportunity for everyone.
I’m not able to make it to your next conference — will you be having another one this year?
This is our first-ever conference and we are excited to see the response. You can sign up for our newsletter here to be the first to receive updates.
I’m not a business owner, mom, or entrepreneur — is The Riveter Summit still for me?
Of course! As long as you believe that the experience for women at work in America can — and should — be different, The Riveter Summit is for you.
Are you offering a mother’s room at The Riveter Summit, and are children allowed?
We will have a mother’s room on site for nursing mothers. Babies in arms are allowed, but not older children.